||RtCW: Enemy Territory (ET)
||- WolfFiles (download + easy map testing)
- Own Link
Axis scientist are developing a new weapon called the "venom cannon". A prototype of this weapon was hidden inside a church in a small spanish village. Now allied forces must obtain this prototype....
- Allies must drive the tram to the old castle.
- Allies must steal this venom cannon and deliver it to the tram.
- Allies must drive the tram ,containing the objective, to the second station.
Must prevent all this!
- Axis starts with 2 spawns (starting spawn / 2nd spawn), Allies start with only one spawn (starting spawn).
- Once the allies have escorted the tram to the old castle all spawnpoints will change. Both teams will lose their first starting spawn. Allied team will spawn at the extra (2nd) spawn.
In the center of the map is a flag that must or can be captured by both teams.(similar to "railgun"). Once captured players will never autospawn at the flag, but have to pick it manually in the limbo menu....
Allies can now construct a generator that will increase the speed of the tram. Once build the tram will speed up from 120 units per second to 200 units per second (the tug in 'railgun' also has a speed of 200 units /sec) The speed increase only applies to the allied team: When an axis players enters the tram the speed will always remains 120 units /sec. When build, the axis can destroy the generator with dynamite only..
Changes (new in this release):
- A shortcut has been created from the axis spawn towards the allied spawn to intercept the tram.
- Players can now reach the courtyard by a shortcut from the west.
- 1 extra mg has been added that needs to be constructed ( 2 in total: 1 for axis / 1 for allies)
- Redid the sky texture: less clouded and added a sunny sunshader to it (photoshop flares included)
- Overall: Redid some of the existing textures, added a bunch of new custom textures and added more details to the map.
- Some new ambient sounds where added.